We would like to invite you to a Neurocritical Care Symposium: Clinical lessons from mechanistic research across all age ranges that will be held on Monday 19th February 2018, from 09:30 to 17:00, at William Harvey Lecture Theatre, Addenbrooke’s Hospital, Cambridge
- Professor David Menon, Head of Division of Anaesthesia, University of Cambridge
- Professor Peter Hutchison, NIHR Research Professor, Department of Clinical Neurosciences, University of Cambridge and Honorary Consultant Neurosurgeon, Addenbrooke’s Hospital, Cambridge
- Professor Marek Czosynka, Professor of Brain Physics, University of Cambridge
- Professor David Rowitch, Professor and Head of Paediatrics, University of Cambridge
- Professor Topun Austin, Consultant Neonatologist, Cambridge University Hospitals NHS Trust and Honorary Professor of Neurophotonics, University College London
- Dr Ari Ercole, Lecturer and Consultant Anaesthetist, University of Cambridge
- Dr Shruti Agrawal, Consultant in Paediatric Intensive Care, Lead for Paediatric Trauma, Cambridge University Hospitals NHS Trust
The event will be followed by refreshments and an open house event until 7.30pm.
Booking is essential! Please book your free ticket on eventbrite.