NIHR Brain Injury Healthcare Technology Co-operative – Seedcorn Funding Competition 2016/17
Round 2 – closed!
The NIHR Brain Injury Healthcare Technology Co-operative is pleased to announce the second round of its second national competition. The seed funding call (up to £10,000) is for the early development of novel technology-based solutions applicable to the brain injury pathway, from prevention of injury all the way through to technologies for independent living. Applications are invited from academic institutions, NHS Trusts, third sector organisations and SME’s.
- Promote collaboration and have a near-term clinical impact
- Show potential to secure substantial further funding after proof of principle has been established
- Focus on commercialisation or routes to market
Other areas of potential application:
- Neonatal neurocritical care – finding and filling the gaps (24th May 2016)
- Paediatric neurorehabilitation – finding and filling the gaps (9th March 2016)
- Patient Inspired Innovation Acute Care: Brain Injury and Intensive Care (10th November 2015)
- Community Services Research Priorities Roadmapping (22 July 2015)
- Executive Summary: Roadmapping the Unmet Needs in the Brain Injury Patient Pathway – Acute Brain Monitoring and Tele-rehabilitation Strategic Roadmapping (23–24 June 2014)
- Mind Your Head – Final Report
To find out more about the role of NIHR Healthcare Technology Co-operatives please see click here