The National Institute for Health Research (NIHR) and the South East Health Technologies Alliance (SEHTA) organised a roadshow specifically tailored for medtech SMEs to find out more about:
- the mission, strategic priorities and activities of the NIHR
- opportunities for SMEs via our funding programmes
- how we support SMEs in the conduct of clinical trials
- how we help SMEs to formulate research plans and find collaborators, supporting centres and facilities for R&D
- relevant contacts in the NIHR and other organisations supporting medtech SMEs, such as the Academic Health Science Networks (AHSNs) and Medilink
If you missed this event, please visit the following link to see the slides: http://bit.ly/2B5lfYg
This study day will look at the challenges in treatment in children and teenagers with ‘Mild traumatic brain injury’ (mTBI) and ‘Concussion’.
These differ in a number of ways from the problems seen in children with Severe Traumatic Brain Injury.
This study day will equip attendees with a practical approach to providing treatment of child and young person with mTBI and Concussion.
For more information, please see the flyer of the event:
NIHR MindTech Healthcare Technology Co-operative – 5th National Symposium
Thursday 7th December 2017, Royal College of Physicians, London
Registration is now open and early bird booking rates apply – don’t miss out!
The adoption of technology in mental healthcare has the potential to improve access, result in more efficient and flexible services and improve outcomes.
The NIHR MindTech Healthcare Technology Co-operative (HTC) mental health technology symposium 2017 brings together leaders in clinical practice, patient experience, academic research, industry and technology development to address the key challenges in building a faster evidence-base to support implementation of new technologies in mental healthcare.
This event will cover many important topics such as
- Taking Digital into NHS Practice
- Evidence and Commissioning for Digital Mental Health
- MindTech Debate ‘This house believes that Artificial Intelligence virtual human (chatbot) therapists have the potential to bridge the treatment gap in mental healthcare’
- New Horizons – Virtual Reality, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence
This 5th National Symposium will also be an opportunity to demonstrate technologies and apps to support mental healthcare.
Booking and registration details are available via this link: http://mindtech.org.uk/mindtech-annual-conference.html
Poster Presentations: NIHR MindTech HTC invites submissions for the poster session. This will provide an opportunity to present breaking research results and innovative work currently in progress and to discuss these with symposium delegates.
Drive Rehabilitation Technologies forward by exchanging your ideas and sharing your experiences with engineers, clinical researchers and clinicians from all around the world.
After 2011 in Zürich and 2015 in Valencia, London will be combining four reputable international conferences in the field of rehabilitation technology for RehabWeek 2017.
The event takes place from July 17th-21st, find out more by visiting the Rehab Week page.