Testing pathophysiological models of brain diseases – Medical Informatics Platform
The calls are open from today and close on 15th March 2018.
Please find more information about the calls at this link: https://www.humanbrainproject.eu/en/collaborate/open-calls/
This Call for Expression of Interest (CEoI) is addressed to organisations interested in pathophysiological models of brain disease, in the field of Psychiatry or Neurology.
The National Clinical Audit for Specialist Rehabilitation following major Injury (NCASRI) was commissioned to determine the scope, provision, quality and efficiency of specialist rehabilitation services across England and improve the quality of care for adults with complex rehabilitation needs following major trauma.
The report is available for download on the Healthcare Quality Improvement Partnership website.
The AHSN Network is proud to present a new video showcasing the unique role and wide-ranging impact of England’s 15 Academic Health Science Networks (AHSNs).
Told in the words of key stakeholders and partners, it sums up in less than 4 minutes how the AHSN Network is enabling the faster spread and adoption of innovation into the NHS in England.
The National Institute for Health Research (NIHR) and the South East Health Technologies Alliance (SEHTA) organised a roadshow specifically tailored for medtech SMEs to find out more about:
- the mission, strategic priorities and activities of the NIHR
- opportunities for SMEs via our funding programmes
- how we support SMEs in the conduct of clinical trials
- how we help SMEs to formulate research plans and find collaborators, supporting centres and facilities for R&D
- relevant contacts in the NIHR and other organisations supporting medtech SMEs, such as the Academic Health Science Networks (AHSNs) and Medilink
If you missed this event, please visit the following link to see the slides: http://bit.ly/2B5lfYg